Wednesday 1 January 2014

Happy New Year 2014





Dear Friends,
I wish for you a Happy and Holy New Year. I wish for you joy, happiness, love, compassion, passion. I wish for you  a life filled with good things and those things not so good, that they may be manageable.  I wish for you peace and above all I wish for you a year filled with moments of ecstasy.
Please forgive my recent silence it's been because of busy ness but I haven't forgotten you.  I have just finished second book and this has taken some of my time together with the normal work of counselling and promoting of Redeeming Grief, Abortion and its Pain. So its been busy.
To all those who have supported and loved me this year..thank you.  Those who have not bless you.
Let's together hope for  a 2014 which is memorable for all the right and good reasons.
Anne