Tuesday 23 August 2011

I have a tabernacle for life.

I have kept something beautiful in my heart speaks of precious memory. A tabernacle for life experience. It reminds me of wintertime and snow, spring and blooms, of fruit trees overhanging, of olive groves and beautiful serene sense. It reminds me of almond trees and wild plum trees. Of grottos and bunches of field flowers and of course the guardian statues.  It reminds me of grape gathering season and winemaking (before technology). It reminds me of quiet evenings outside playing with others while adults talked and the sense of "rightness"and security  about this.
It reminds me of the warm loving arms of God cradling and whispering "I have loved you with an everlasting life and have chosen you for myself"
I have kept these soft memories tabernacled in my heart as seeds of my life.